Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Getting Shoe-ed

As throwing the shoe becomes a global trend, how could India be far behind?

While this shoe went to Chidambaram, I would prefer it being thrown at Tytler himself, or maybe Sonia whose generosity towards this useless bugger seems to be getting him one clean chit after the other. Or maybe the CBI buffoons’ show us what a big joke the organization basically is. But no one in my view deserves this show more than the Sikh Prime Minister himself. Talk about letting your community down…yeah yeah I know, he is “supposed” to be above all this :(

While on politicians, you can get to know a little more about your MP/MLA http://www.nationalelectionwatch.org/ before you go and caste that very important vote of yours.

5 comments:

The Ketchup Girl said...

so my question again, who the hell do we vote for.

A Bookworm said...

Great blog, this!

The Ketchup Girl said...

keee holo? onek din kono kotha nei....

The Ketchup Girl said...

what is this jayeeta mashi? You must write more often atleast about Ishaan. How else am i suupossed to keep tab of all thats happening in his life? he is my friend, no? can u come and collect a badge ma has left for you on my blog? http://ishikasadhukhan.blogspot.com/2009/09/ma-look-i-got-badge.html

Patricia Torres said...

Good going!! I like your blog... very nice!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin